The Government have provided these practical actions for all businesses to work safely during coronavirus:
1. Carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment
2. Develop cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
3. Help people to work from home
4. Maintain 2m social distancing, where possible
5. Where people cannot be 2m apart, manage transmission risk.
The Government, in consultation with industry experts, has produced guidance to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the coronavirus pandemic within 8 sectors. Whether you are working in construction, factory premises, offices or hospitality, there are specific sector guidelines that will provide the latest advice on safely returning to operation.