The Department of Health & Social Care (DHSC) and Public Health England (PHE) are leading the UK government response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
You can get up-to-date information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and what you need to do on Gov.uk here: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Key points from the HSE on in-work activity:
- All workers are encouraged to keep working and should be working from home if they can.
- Only travel to work when you absolutely cannot work from home. Protect yourself, your workers and help save lives by staying at home.
- If you are travelling to your workplace you will still need to observe the social distancing guidance whilst you are travelling, as far as is practical.
- Social distancing means staying 2 metres (6ft) apart from other people.
- In your workplace you need to observe, where possible, the social distancing guidance.